Enrrique Antonio Rossetti Sagárnaga
- Chemical Engineer, graduated from the Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the Universidad Mayor de San Simón, Cochabamba
- Master in Safety and Industrial Hygiene, Accredited by ANAC (National Association of Continuing Education and Postgraduate Accreditations)
- Master in Occupational Risk Prevention, issued by the University of La Coruña in Spain.
- National Advisor on the Environment of the Project for Environmental Protection in Bolivian Industry PAIB II.
- Specialist in Food Safety Management Systems based on the HACCP – IBNORCA standard.
- Lead Auditor in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems under the specification OHSAS 18001: 1999, OHSAS
18001: 2007 and Lead Auditor in ISO 14001: 2004 with IRCA certification (International Register of Certified Auditors)
- National Registry of professionals and technicians in Hygiene, Occupational Safety and Occupational Medicine – Ministry of Labor.
- 25 Years of Experience in the field of Environment, Safety and Occupational Health
- 22 Years in the Oil Industry in the area of Environment, Safety and Occupational Health
- 22 Years in Implementation, Certification and Maintenance of Management Systems ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS
18001: 2007 and ISO 45001: 2018 in the Oil Industry and Service Industries
- Preparation of Hygiene, Occupational Safety and Well-being Plans (PHSOB and PSST)
- Implementation of the Cardio-Protected Company Program
- Treatment of more than 5,000 m3 of soils contaminated with Hydrocarbons with values higher than 180,000 ppm TPH with
Landfarming, Biopiles and Phytoremediation techniques in the only roofed Soil Treatment Plant in Bolivia
- 13 Years without Accidents with days lost
- More than 8 Million Man Hours without accidents with lost days