Jose Antonio Velásquez Pérez
- Lawyer (JD Equivalent), Autonomous University Gabriel René Moreno., UAGRM.
- Actualization legal course, Civil and Civil Litigation., UAGRM.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in civil and civil procedural law, UAGRM.
- Associate in the Santa Cruz Office of Becerra de la Roca Donoso & Asociados (BDA Abogados), advises clients of the firm on commercial law, labor issues, corporate law, civil and commercial contracts, civil litigation, Conciliation and Arbitration.
- Previously served as Legal Assistant at YPFB Corporation and at the arbitration center of CCAC – CAINCO.
- Previously served as clerk at the Judicial Branch.