Patricia Salinas Luna Pizarro
- Master in International Legal Studies, LL.M., Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Master of Arts In Latinamerican and Caribbean Studies, M.A., Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Lawyer, Universidad Católica Boliviana, Law School, La Paz
Currently is Of Counsel for Becerra de la Roca Donoso & Associates (BDA Abogados) in Miami, Florida.
She is international communications and legal consultant for clients such as Itau Private Bank and International Communications & Research en Miami, Florida and previously for the Integrity Vicepresidency of the World Bank in Washington, D.C. and the Carter Center in Bolivia.
Previous to that and for five years, she served as Project Coordinator for the Center for Hemispheric Policy at the University of Miami.
Her public sector experience includes her work as In-House-Counsel for the PDCR-II project, financed by the World Bank and managed by the Bolivian Ministry of Strategic Planning.
In the private sector in La Paz, Bolivia, she has worked as Junior Attorney in the legal department for the Banco Santander Central Hispano.
- International Corporate Law
- Contracts and International Business Transactions
- Finance Banking and Compliance
- International Trade and Arbitration